šŸ—£ ~~ SHOUTBOX ~~ šŸ“¢

Have some news youā€™d like to share with everyone else?

Got something to say that is of general interest, doesnā€™t pertain to any specific category, or pertains to the forum as a whole?

Hereā€™s the place to spill the beans! :shallow_pan_of_food:

(just make sure you donā€™t actually SHOUT, thatā€™d be rude)

WOW!!!

This is awesome! I didnā€™t even think of creating a unique shoutbox!

NICE! AHHHHHHHHH!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Youā€™re most welcome! :blush:

Iā€™m a hard-working eager beaver, what can I say :smiley:

Glad you liked the idea :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to link this to the main blog over the weekend.

The real web address will be www.microblogs.org. I was going to use MyBuzz (dot) com but that was already taken.

Iā€™ll invite a few friends to join so it wonā€™t be so dead in the water. @razvan you get to ā€œshoutā€ with writers /authors. The good news is that most know how to spell quite well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally, a MekSell-free (& spam-free, for now) forum that is actually readable! :grin: I was actually getting tired of bad spelling and bad English :weary:

1 Like

If only I had the means to find & invite other Fiverr forum friends you work with, thatā€™d easily pollute fill up this forum :sweat_smile:

@RegiAdd Just wanted to tell you that Iā€™ve got big plans for this forum :grin: OK, that might sound like Iā€™m taking over your forum, but Iā€™m not (not yet :eyes: )

I have a lot of ideas for new threads, polls, debates, writing help, Games & Contests, etc.

So Iā€™m eagerly waiting for you to invite more people and make this forum official so that I can start doing my thang and bring it in line with other popular writing forums with the abundance of awesome topic ideas I have in mind :sunglasses:

OK, :bomb: dropped, back to my cave :hole:

1 Like

I like!!! :heart_decoration:

Iā€™ve been super busy at work - traveling non stop there. Today was the first day Iā€™ve had a breather and itā€™s only because itā€™s holiday here in the states.

Iā€™m looking forward to this weekend when I really have some time to spend working on my blog and stuff.

:eyes: you on Friday!

:heart: :point_left: !

1 Like

Phew, I was already getting worried for not hearing anything from you for so long :grimacing:

Well, happy holiday! :us: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: (:alien: :space_invader:)

1 Like

Ahhh, irritating! I canā€™t figure out how to point microblogs to discourse!

I donā€™t want to invite anyone else until the web name is correct - they wonā€™t have the wrong address saved. Iā€™ve been working to redirect for a few days now. Iā€™ve tried everything!

Nah! Itā€™s summer. People are on vacation, with family with friends. I typically sell more ebooks in the summer but write more in the Fall, Winter - less in Spring - practically none in Summer.

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™ve taken on more than I can handle.

I may have to put my ebooks on the back burner for the next 3 or 4 months and concentrate on my blogs/forum. I barely have a life outside work as it is and adding these two things have me losing sleep every night.

I watched a rather good Youtube video where the guy have about 3 million subscribers. He started his career on Youtube part time and for the first 4 years, he barely had any views. It took him awhile to find his niche, but when he did, the number of subscribers skyrocketed in one month.

Forward to today and all his income comes from Youtube.

Iā€™m getting subscribers on my blogs, but I guess they are shy about posting. Itā€™s been less two months so Iā€™m not gonna get discouraged yet. I just need to spend more time here!

Taking a deep breath and letting it out! :grinning:

Okay, so Iā€™m probably taking to myself again but hey, everything takes time to grow!

1 Like

I think the reason why forum users and subscribers donā€™t post anything or come and then disappear is lack of time - theyā€™re writers, they write (apart from having day jobs, too), and Iā€™ve experienced myself how writing takes up all your time :slight_smile:

So I think there might not be enough time for most writers to hang out on forums, comment, post and suchā€¦ I might be wrong, though.

1 Like

@razvan

Is this true?

Reddit

1 Like

Unfortunately it is :cry: And my sales stats are feeling it :pensive:

1 Like

I checked and you canā€™t sort by country so I donā€™t know what Writer aka Red Devil is talking about.

1 Like

@RegiAdd This is what heā€™s talking about (itā€™s a filter on the left sidebar):

#discrimination_much? I wasnā€™t expecting this one from Fiverr, who always said stuff like ā€œtreat everyone the same, itā€™s an international platformā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s new! Hum, :thinking: Iā€™m not sure how I feel about that right now.

Are there many complaints on the forum about it?

1 Like

I have no clue - Iā€™m not a regular anymore there, and Iā€™ve been quite MIA there latelyā€¦

Whenever anything new happens, the forum is typically flooded with complaints left and right. I automatically figured there would be.

1 Like