šŸ—£ ~~ SHOUTBOX ~~ šŸ“¢

I thought you were :sleeping_bed:

Are the :owl: disrupting your :dark_sunglasses:?

ā€œPondering what Raz meant by this, Regina goes off to exercise.ā€

Nighty night Raz!

1 Like

You have no idea how loud they can be in groups :weary: and ever since Iā€™ve seen a funny video on how horny turtles sound like, I realized owls here make almost the same noise, which is even more disturbing :rofl:

Have fun :running_woman: !

Iā€™ll go :facepunch: a pillow and crash the :sleeping_bed:

@razvan,

Are you :bed: ?

I have a question. Are forum post indexed by Google? If so, how?

Thank/ :heart: G!

PS. How are you?

1 Like

Be my guest :slight_smile: Thereā€™s not much anonymity left online anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello boys and girls! I am still here!

I see no one has missed me since Iā€™ve been gone! :frowning: I figured someone would @me to get my attention, ask how Iā€™m doing! Shucks, I feel so unloved. :broken_heart:

Well Razzy, @razvan tell hello to :eggplant: for me!

Tell Ms. V. I miss her :crying_cat_face: .

As for the rest of you - - - I curse you with WRITERā€™S BLOCK!!

All my love, Reg

Hey Gina!

I donā€™t know about the others, but I do miss you, here and especially on the F. forum (every time I visit that forum, it reminds me of you and how fun it was with you there :confused: )

The fact that I didnā€™t say anything so far doesnā€™t automatically mean I donā€™t miss you or that I forgot about you, not at all - Iā€™m struggling to earn a living by any and all means, and on top of that my mom had a mild heart attack, making this year the worst year of my life (my last grandparent passed away, my dad had a stroke, now my mom had a mild heart attack, too - itā€™s like weā€™re cursed)

Please donā€™t leave because of us, please donā€™t close or hide yourself inside youā€¦

Instead of missing them, why not re-join the PM there? Weā€™re still a friendly bunch, 8 members or so (Lorna lost her regular badge, me too, Jon too, V. has gone through some bad times as well, :cat: got employed, Fiverr is now showing only the last 60-days of reviews making us all look like rookies #allforthePRO), you have nothing to lose except a wee bit of time, right? :slight_smile:

I noticed 5r is experimenting again, because some sellers have different star rating than others. I feel like too many changes are happening too quickly. It was bound to hurt some and of course, there are those that will claim they are having their best month ever.

I wish you were the latter. It sucks to have so much going all at once. I know about Vickieā€™s husband and the heart attack. Iā€™ve bought several proofreading gigs from her and she mentioned it to me. I hope nothing else is going on with her.

I really have no desire to go back to 5r forum. Iā€™m trying to build up my own, unsuccessfully right now. I was told not to start a forum until my blog site took off and I have ample followers who comment. I wanted to start one anyways so I can get things started with posts that may be indexed by google which would lead to my blog.

Around the World was just for fun but the Mind Your Business was the one I was passionate about. Itā€™s too much to keep both going, so once all the articles have ran their course, Iā€™m not going to post any new ones. Iā€™m glad I had both up because I learned quite a bit about what to do and not.

As time goes by, itā€™ll get better and it will grow eventually. I have several dozen followers so hopefully, it will gain traction in the near future.

Iā€™m happy to hear :cat: got a job! Thatā€™s fantastic news. Lorna used to be on the site every day, including holidays. I believe she earned the 365 day badge along with Eoin, so thaā€™s surprising.

1 Like

I :heart_eyes: cats!

1 Like

I :heart_eyes: dogs!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I failed you :disappointed_relieved:

You can never fail me.

Iā€™ve been super sick and busy so havenā€™t been online for over a month.

:heart: Reg.

1 Like

But I already did :frowning: I was once telling you about all my plans of making this forum a wonderful place for writers to come to and spend quality time sharing, learning and enjoying their time with other writersā€¦ and then everything changed. Now thereā€™s only fighting my way through life just for basic survival, and everything else vanished like a fairy tale.

Iā€™m really sorry to hear youā€™ve been sick, I know how itā€™s like to be sick for months in a row and I donā€™t wish that to anyone :frowning: You should take more time out and get your health back on track, because itā€™s not wise to be sick and busy at the same timeā€¦

1 Like

Nope! You absolutely did not! Itā€™s not fair for me to put the forum on your shoulders. Iā€™m feeling much better so, Iā€™ll be spending more time building up this forum starting next week.

I found out I really do not like doing blog, so Iā€™m laying that to rest. I will leave up what I have so far, but no more new stuff. Iā€™m going to just concentrate on this forum and will start up with my books again. I like writing fiction.

Blogs are basically, non-fiction and I hate it. Iā€™d rather post on a forum, hence, no pressure for structure and I can be laid back as I want.

How have you been?

1 Like

You didnā€™t put it, I did, and then I failedā€¦

Iā€™ll be eyeballing it! :eyes:

True!

Poorer and poorer :neutral_face: and I mean that literally speaking. Fiverr has done all these changes that decreased the sales of so many sellers, including me, and Iā€™ve barely had sales latelyā€¦ and then this guy spammed me in Inbox, I politely told him not to do that then he reported me for spam so that I cannot report him, and ever since Iā€™ve lost all sales :sob:

Itā€™s like Iā€™ve been cursed by all the meksell I tried helping to become a meksell myself :cry: #ashamed #lost

Are you the one on the right, with the fancy bling-bling around the neck? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m new here but I think I know you. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m so sorry that this year has been so hard on you. You are not alone. This year is probably going to turn out to be one of my hardest in a while financially. Also, I know what it is like to have family and life problems swirl around you and make things extraordinarily difficult to deal with.

I really hope things have picked up for you. If not, let me know if you ever need a chat or a pick me up. Also, I just read through a lot of posts here and its really nice to see that everyone is so friendly. Thanks for helping make this place welcoming. It will result in others setting down roots here. In fact, Iā€™m already thinking about building myself a small cabin and raising some chickens! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Andy?! :grin: I wonder who you think I am :eyes:

Ditto.

Well, I guess itā€™s one of the advantages of not having to deal with meksell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why Eoin, of course. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d have to be barking mad to not recognize that woof woof Irish accent.

(I donā€™t really think you are Eoin. However, I think you will be able to see who I do think you are without me scuppering any top secret details.)

This is a blessing. Also there are far more of the meksell zombies than there used to be. Iā€™m already liking it here because it feels like a natural place to have a conversation and catch up. I like how Emmaki used to refer to the Fiverr forum as a kind of office water cooler spot where people can just chat.

This is the vibe Iā€™m getting here. Also, who knows, we might be able to help each other out in the process. Did you check out https://www.legiit.com? I just found this link here and signed up. It certainly looks legit and it can be good to try and jump on these new platforms early.

2 Likes

You almost had me worried there for a moment :rofl:

:zipper_mouth_face:

Glad I stopped being a regular, I was getting overwhelmed by all the meksell on Fiverr and on the Forum. Thereā€™s so much a woof human can cope with :stuck_out_tongue:

When I see a Fiverr clone, the first thing I do is search for ā€œseo reportā€ - and as expected, Legiit already has copies of my gigs and my competitorsā€™ gigs :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming: #meksellfatality

2 Likes

Damn! I was suddenly so hopeful.

By the way, is this the thread everyone usually chats on? Iā€™ve got (I think) 2 other notifications for other areas and I donā€™t want to jump around if everyone is here.

Yes, I have been looking for an alternative for a while. It is a happy coincidence that I found this place today. I have tried using Reddit butā€¦ My God. It can be scary. So much profanity and so little chat.

Edit: Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t mean to swear in the first like of a post which ends with: ā€œSo much profanity and so little chat.ā€

2 Likes

You know, Iā€™ve been lurking on Reddit the last few days and there are quite a handful of great information posted by Emma. She does seem to get frustrated with the spam links, though!

The forum isnā€™t popular enough to get spammer yet! :laughing: I can barely get few of my friends to return, perhaps they are lurking.

Raz created this ā€œShoutboxā€ where everything and anything goes!

2 Likes