Funny Video Clips

LOL! :rofl:

I used to get the p*ss taken out me mercilessly at school - never knew there was an actual day for it!

3 Likes

I think @Starrynight is just about throwable. Arenā€™t you around 5ā€™5, Starry? :smirk:

Maria looks a bit taller, so I think sheā€™s safe.

Is anyone doing anything for Halloween? Pumpkin carving? Answering the door to trick or treaters? Watching a scary movie?

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Best perfumes come in little bottles - and venom, too. :grin:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone!!! :wave: Iā€™m so happy to see our dear @RegiAdd has kept our cozy home open! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m also happy to know youā€™re doing fine, @weeyin. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You too @Starrynight ! :+1:

My dad always said that, but he was only 4ā€™ 10" - I was never going to be a basket ball player!

@babyfacedwriter - nothing much for Halloween - thereā€™s a few kids in the street who might be wandering about later. Weā€™ve had the fireworks spectacular at Drayton Manor the last couple of nights - we can hear it, but canā€™t see it sadly. Weā€™ll probably watch ā€˜The Larkinsā€™ tonight - thatā€™ll be scary enough for me. :wink:

2 Likes

I just noticed that some of you are gathering here. Yippee! I have missed @weeyin. I wonder if @RegiAdd will stop by?

I will need to make it a point to stop by more often. I wonder if @PsychoKitty will stop by?

3 Likes

Miss Lily, you should! I try to pop in at least twice a week.

Weey, are there many fireworks around your way? Here, there were lots for Diwali last night, and there are lots again tonight for Bonfire Night.

3 Likes

Loads - been going most of the week, but particularly loud tonight! :fireworks:

Good news though @babyfacedwriter - Iā€™ve got a friend who actually managed to get a face-to-face GP appointment yesterday! :stethoscope: I thought such things had gone by the way, but it seems not for everybody! :wink:

3 Likes

Good evening. Rob and I have been out of town for 3 days to attend a long time friendā€™s funeral.

Now, we are vegging and getting used to turning back our clocks after being on daylight savings time.

3 Likes

Gosh, theyā€™d get a fortune for that on the black market. :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder if we can get @RegiAdd to pop in for a quick hello. Sheā€™s quite active on the FF at the moment.

Oh Giiiiina, weā€™ve got treatsā€¦

4 Likes

That chocolate looks mighty good!

4 Likes

It does. Iā€™ve never tried Godiva chocolates, but Gina said theyā€™re great.

What dessert will you make for Thanksgiving? Pumpkin pie?

3 Likes

We are doing Thanksgiving a bit differently this year. Last year my hubby had COVID, so we made a turkey dinner just for us, complete with pumpkin pie.

This year #3 son is BBQing a brisket, #2 son is deep fat frying cornish hens, and #2 son is buying pies from a well-known bakery. My daughter-in-law, son # 2ā€™s wife, makes the mashed potatoes, buns, and her hubbyā€™s favorite green bean casserole. I am making a tray of pickles, olives, and fresh veggies, making homemade cranberries, and bringing frozen corn to cook, because it is the most flavorful.

There are turkeys available and at a decent price, but we voted to do the cornish hens and brisket instead.

Yes, one of the pies will be pumpkin.

4 Likes

Sounds nice!

Will you shut down your gig for a few days for Thanksgiving?

I think just for the day.

1 Like

Sorry everyone.

For some reason the notifications for this forum is going directly to the spam folder, so I didnā€™t know yā€™all were here.

Iā€™m due to retire and looking forward to upgrading this site come March/April time-frame.

Yes, @babyfacedwriter, I love Godiva Chocolate! I donā€™t know if I can afford it anymore. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::pleading_face:

Discourse is free but can be costly to maintain. I have the smallest tier and its less than $100 USD a year to have someone manage it, uploade/upgrade software, etc.

BTW, Mweery Christmas all!! :christmas_tree: :santa:

4 Likes

Afternoon @RegiAdd ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to hear youā€™re looking forward to retirement - I can recommend it!

Merry Christmas to you too :christmas_tree: :christmas_island: :santa:

4 Likes

It feels surreal.

How U been! How cold is it there? Itā€™s a 75 balmy day with a light breeze here in Fl. I love these warm, relaxing days.

I imagine you and @glacierlily are freezing in your neck of the woods. Lol.

4 Likes

It was below freezing with snow this time last week. A bit warmer now,but another storm with wind and rain on the way. :cold_face:

4 Likes

The boss lady is here! Hi Gina. :slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

Are you feeling any more Christmassy?

Yeah, those Godiva chocolates arenā€™t cheap! The truffles are sooooo good, but at $45 a box arenā€™t something I get to each much of.

3 Likes