Funny Video Clips

4 Likes
5 Likes

All of us when the quarantine finishes. :sweat_smile:

@glacierlily, I’m unable to watch the clip. :pensive: But I gave you a like, because I’m sure it must be funny! :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, Starry, I had never seen this clip before. It ws funny.

I have missed seeing you here.

3 Likes

@Starrynight, it seems like sweet kitties really will do anything for white underwear!

4 Likes

:flushed:

Either that kittie thinks big or it never crossed his mind the danger of getting lost in the unknown. :grimacing:

Anyway, he’s sooo proud of his spoils of war, and didn’t mind he bit off more than he can chew! :sweat_smile:

“… Big [underwear] keep on turnin’. Proud [kittie] keep on burnin’. Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’ on the [sidewalk]…” :notes: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s the face a lady makes when she has a drawer full of white underwear and can hear a kitty scratching at her door. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What naughty kitties don’t know is that they can get their butt spanked with a broom for doing that. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I found this one today! :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Soooo ture!!! :joy: How many of us have been in that same situation, or worse. :sweat_smile: I have!!! :grimacing: :joy:

1 Like

When you’ve just joined Fiverr but you’re already talking about becoming a TRS.

3 Likes

Dead cute though! :cat:

Hope everybody’s doing okay! :hugs:

3 Likes

That kitty is a positive thinker!

3 Likes

It’s been quite a stressful year for me, but it seems to be calming down a little now.

How are you? Are you able to live a bit more freely now you’ve been vaccinated?

3 Likes

Hello @babyfacedwriter ! :wave: :wave:

Glad to hear it’s calming down a bit for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re fine thanks - all present and correct, I’m glad to say. No great feeling of freedom though - still living like a recluse. I’ve been to the dentist and the physio, went to the garden centre for coffee once, and that’s about it. Still getting my groceries etc.delivered.

I suppose the bonus is that I filled my car up with petrol several weeks ago - it’ll probably last me about another year, and I didn’t get involved in any queues or brawls at the petrol station. :wink:

How’s your mum doing? I know the last place I’d have wanted to spend the last 18 months is in a classroom!

2 Likes

Those must have felt like a trip to Alton Towers. :wink: You’ll probably be able to sell that petrol for a fortune soon and buy your own island far away from the germy little souls wandering the streets.

I’m glad you’re all doing ok. How have you been passing the time? Box sets?

It hasn’t been much fun for her. She said children seem pretty behind on their education after missing so much class time. And her headteacher seems to think that the mask mandate was not only lifted, but masks were made illegal. Apparently they’re “not something the school does any more.” My mum has asthma, though, and isn’t a spring chicken (don’t tell her I said that), so I think she’ll eventually be to talk some sense into the higher ups. There are other staff with similar conditions, who want to wear masks, and it makes sense to let them.

I think the headmistress is more optimistic than malicious.

2 Likes

Dug out my Wii and Xbox 360 - games are so much cheaper on ebay when they’re 10+ years old. :slightly_smiling_face:

Managed to rescue an exercise bike from my neighbours before it went to the tip - got an app from the Play store, and now do a spinning class every day on it, and Joe Wicks on YT. Keeps me out of mischief!

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had so much fun on both of those consoles. I still get the Wii out occasionally, but I recycled the 360 a while ago after it developed the dreaded red ring of death. :o:

What game are you playing at the moment?

2 Likes

Xbox - PES 2012 and Pikmin on the Wii - I really enjoyed it all those years ago on the GC, so thought I’d give it another go! Loads of fitness games, but never found the 360 was much good at picking up movements, but the table tennis on Kinect Sports is brilliant! :ping_pong:

2 Likes

Cool. I loved PES on the Xbox!! I was sad to see the game became less and less relevant on the newer gen consoles. Apparently the 2022 version of the game is just awful.

One good thing about being stuck indoors is you probably survived this. :smile_cat:

3 Likes