How are you doing? Are you working?

They also don’t hug and kiss as much as Italians (or Serbians, for that matter). And they’re more disciplined: if they’re told to get vaccinated, 95% will do it (or at least that’s what happened the last time they were told to do that).

(That’s what I’ve heard from someone living in Sweden, so if that person’s impressions are wrong, I’m wrong, too)

5 Likes

It’s lovely, but I do find all these empty streets, tourist attractions etc. really creepy. The police seem to be enjoying taking smug selfies of themselves enjoying the peace, and posting them on Twitter. Thankfully, it’s not yet illegal to give them abuse on Twitter when they’re being silly.

1 Like

You are right about that. Like when we go to “Slava”, everyone hugs and kisses like crazy…

We had a case of a cop, posting an Instagram story in which he wrote “You go out after 9 PM, I will beat every one of you morons. My baton is ready.”

Luckily, he got suspended.

2 Likes

Is it too late to move to Belarus?

3 Likes

Super Mario (Lukashenko) is an odd fella.

2 Likes

Vodka and saunas don’t seem to have done him too much harm though!

2 Likes

Yes, every number is a person. :pensive:

It’s terrible that those called to save life lives, aren’t granted the safety they deserve. :cry:

In Italy, 56 doctors have died and more 6,200 sanitary personnel have been infected.

In Spain, not only 5 doctors have died and more than 9,400 sanitary personnel are infected. 3 guardias civiles have also died and an estimate of 9,000 of those belonging to the security corps (police and other corps, including soldiers) have been infected.

:see_no_evil:

It must be the quarantine that makes my neurons lazy. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nice to know she’s keeping her mind busy. :relaxed:

I hope your dad is also fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well, everyone have fun.

I am going in today, we’ll see how hectic it will be or not be this week. Crazy times.

Be safe. :heart::green_heart: you all.

6 Likes

It will be interesting to see how that works out for Belarus.

Anyone have any recommendation for a research/virtual assistant that can look up/google things for me?

Thanks all. I hope you all are doing well. I know things are crazy out there.

4 Likes

I know of one, which worked for a client.

1 Like

You gonna share? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Would a retired school teacher do?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Yes, of course.

1 Like

Oh goodie!

1 Like

Work is definitely slowed down for me. I’m targeting small and medium creative businesses and they are suffering the most right now and design is definitely not their priority.

I’m thinking to get my husband on board and start offering research and charts creatin on fiverr around all this situation. I guess between two of us (my masters degree and his MBA and 20 years of work in strategy consultancy we should be able to provide a great service) but I am still hesitating a bit, I did get quite lazy with working just in design and calligraphy for a past couple of years.

I just got my cake as my main essential :joy:, 2 bottles of top 3% Prosecco with an amazing deal and vintage red vine and of course some cheese as from tomorrow they are closing down all restaurants and non essential services.

Overall I am enjoying my lockdown. If before I was working alone from home then now I have husband to keep me company and chat with. Had to switch on doing workouts at home and instead of running in the gym change for a swimming as cardio exercise

2 Likes