New Community Coming

This site’s name is changing to Microblog.

I’m changing the color and formatting. I really like discourse so it’s staying. It will be an extension to my blog site.

Feel free to create new usernames, new threads, vent frustration or even an article at any time.

It’ll be at least 6 or 8 months before the site is fully updated with new format.

If anyone is still here, feel free to post, invite, use the PM to your :heart: content.

4 Likes

Cool.

Me too. Discourse feels really familiar after using this place and the FF for so long.

3 Likes

I agree with you about Discourse. Especially after the foo fa on Fiverr’s Forum!

3 Likes

Thanks for this valuable information.

Oh, wait, didn’t need to post that. On here we don’t have to worry about forum ranking. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be retired from tye military in March, so I’ll get hot and heavy in modification then.

I’d love to hire someone to help me but I don’t trust anyone on 5r. So many create a back door for themselves.

BTW, Merry Christmas all! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I would trust @JoeKamel. I believe he does that kind of work. I can contact him through LinkedIn. He has his own website now. @babyfacedwriter writer may know more about Joe’s specialty.

2 Likes

I wonder how @JoeKamel is doing?
I haven’t heard from @TheFreaky either.

I’m afraid not. Go with Joe. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I talk to Joe on LinkedIn. He seems to be doing okay. Joe is in college now and keeps pretty busy.

1 Like