This Forum is Closed. Do Not Create Posts/Threads

This forum will be closed on the last day of the month.

Thank you to everyone that have participated and helped me to grow. Unfortunately, I am unable to dedicate the time needed to maintain this forum.

Special thanks to @glacierlily, @TheFreaky, @weeyin, @Locusta, @henryboyd, @PsychoKitty, @razvan for sticking by me during the tough times and providing significant contributions to this forum.

I wish you all the very best in your future careers and life. Stay safe.

3 Likes

I am sad to see the Forum close, but I understand you reasons. Thank you for giving us a home.

4 Likes

And to you, too, and stay safe!

4 Likes

It’s sad to know the forum will close, yes. I join Lilly in thanking you for having given us all a warm and safe home to be in.

I also wish you the very best of what life has for giving. You, too, please stay safe.

5 Likes

This is sad news to hear, Gina!

I wish you good luck and the very best in the future too. Stay safe!

4 Likes

Aw, bummer. I understand the reasons, and I’m sad to see this place close down. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of things here, though, while things were active. Thank you @RegiAdd.

6 Likes

All the best @RegiAdd! :slightly_smiling_face: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @RegiAdd and I’m sorry if we made you feel that way

But anyway thanks for making your forum a home for us for some time! We definitely needed it when our FF thread was closed and we were left in a limbo.

Hope to see you coming back soon!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that and I wish you all the best in future @RegiAdd. Hopefully someday forum will be open again

4 Likes

Thank you for all your efforts, Gina. They are appreciated. :gift_heart:

4 Likes

How the world has changed since I last came here to have fun together with you all guys & gals :frowning:

Times have changed so much, but I still remember the very first moments of this welcoming forum, and the beautiful people in it who made it our virtual home, our get-together, our getaway from all the daily nasties.

In the beginning I had plans to make this place even more fun, fuzzy & warm, yet I had no clue what lied ahead of me, of us. Sometimes we’re just too small to make a difference in light of what has to come…

It was so much fun, it was a real pleasure to be part of this home, it was a privilege to meet you all even if just through words alone.

And Gina @RegiAdd , we’ve all been blessed to have met you, a one-of-a-kind soul with so much to give despite the troubles you’re facing yourself, and even if this may sound like a lame movie line, you really did change some of our lives :slight_smile:

Stay safe, and I truly hope this won’t be a good bye, and that our paths will cross again!

sad-dog-gif-4 giphy

6 Likes

Thanks, @RegiAdd for giving us a home. Albeit it was temporary, you generously opened the doors for us. I wish you nothing but the best in life that includes, good health, happiness, success, love, and sex. :sweat_smile:

You are a sweet & kind-hearted person. :heart:

:butterfly:

7 Likes